Wednesday 23 March 2016

BABY GIRL NEXT WISH LIST

I recently caught sight of the new Next Summer Crush collection and oh my goodness, how flipping gorgeous! The collection is full of bright, summery colours, lots of fruit and rainbows galore. I'll happily admit that I'm a sucker for a good rainbow but my obsession with these pieces is a bit OTT, I 100% wish they were available in my size. 


Freya has more than enough clothes, when I was packing away her 0-3 month wardrobe I found at least five outfits that still had the tags on, so I'm trying my very hardest not to buy her anything unnecessary at the moment (although it's getting harder and harder as each new season collection comes out) but I thought I'd put together a wish list so you could see my favourite pieces from the new collection. 
Yellow Pineapple Print Tunic 
Aqua Dress and Tights Set
Ecru Rainbow Cardigan
Monochrome Slogan Sleepsuits
White Rainbow Sleepsuits


Isn't it all so beautiful? I might try and convince Lewis to let me buy Freya some pieces in the next size up so that I can definitely buy some....

Thanks for reading, 

Grace x



*Photography courtesy of brands mentioned* 

No comments:

Post a Comment