Thursday 7 April 2016

FAMILY FRIENDLY MEAL PLAN #2

Our last meal plan was quite a popular post (for my teeny tiny blog, anyway!) so I thought I'd turn it into a weekly feature and share our meal plan every week.

This week I didn't need to buy too much as we had a lot leftover from last week and I didn't cook all of the meals I had planned to (payday and living a few doors down from a takeaway do not mix well) so there may be some duplicates, or at least very similar meals,  from our last meal plan.
 


WEDNESDAY: 

Cheese Burgers & Fries 

THURSDAY: 

Meatball Pasta Bake & Garlic Bread

FRIDAY:

Not at home 

SATURDAY: 

Not at home

SUNDAY: 

Lasagne & Garlic Bread

MONDAY: 

Crispy Chicken Burritos

TUESDAY: 

Pie, Chips & Beans

I know it looks like there isn't much veg there but I will serve most of these with a side salad and pack them full of veggies such as onion, pepper and courgette. 

Thanks for reading, 

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment