Tuesday 14 June 2016

PROFESSIONAL HALF BIRTHDAY PHOTOSHOOT *photo heavy post*

When Freya was first born, Lewis and I decided that we wanted to take her for a newborn photoshoot, a 6 months photoshoot and then a cake smash shoot for her first birthday, with a shoot every year after that around the time of her birthday. I've mentioned before that I don't really have many photographs of my childhood and I don't want that for Freya. I want her to have an abundance of photos to look back on and for us to show her boyfriends and embarrass her with when she's older. 





We had her newborn photoshoot done when Freya was 10 days old with a lovely lady called Sara. Sara runs a photography business called Capturing Memories and I can't imagine going anywhere else for our photos now. Lewis and I aren't the most naturally photogenic, nor are we particularly comfortable in front of the camera, but Sara still managed to get some beautiful family photos of all three of us and I am so grateful (and massively impressed) that she managed to do so! 





As soon as we had booked Freya's shoot I knew I wanted to find her a beautiful tutu dress and man, did Belle Vintage deliver! I'll be posting a review soon of my experience with Belle Vintage so keep your eyes peeled for that if it's something you're interested in! 




Sara is based in Rochdale, Greater Manchester and is currently running an amazing deal for both new and old clients. Sara is offering a free photoshoot so long as you purchase some prints and/or canvasses from her afterwards (keep in mind that a photoshoot alone can easily be in excess of £50 so that, plus no minimum spend on prints is a bargain in my eyes!). If you decide to spend £100 or more on prints/canvasses, Sara will supply you with a disk containing all the edited shots and you will have complete printing rights. 





I really cannot recommend Sara more if you are local to Rochdale or Greater Manchester. We live in Bury and neither one of us drives at the moment so it was a bit of a trek on public transport for us but totally worth it, and I can't wait to see Sara again in December for Freya's 1st birthday cake smash. 





*I'm aware it looks like I've been paid to write this post but I promise I haven't, I genuinely just love Sara's work!*


No comments:

Post a Comment