Sunday 27 March 2016

ASOS CURVE CASUAL MUMMY OUTFIT

It feels like it's been forever since I bought anything for myself. I'm definitely guilty of um-ing and ah-ing for days over whether to buy something for myself but I splash the cash on Freya without so much as a second thought. Any spare money we have usually goes on Freya unless we have an emergency like a broken washing machine (which is a bloody nightmare when you have a small baby if you were wondering).

I do however browse clothing stores online ALL. THE. TIME. for clothes that I love, and I even get as far as putting them in my basket but never ever buy them. The little red X in the right hand corner becomes my best friend when I'm about to splurge on something I don't really need and mummy guilt starts to creep in. I know I shouldn't feel guilty for treating myself, Freya has everything she could ever need or want and much more, but there we go, I suppose that's what happens when you become a mama.

Anyway, I was trawling through ASOS Curve and thought I'd put together a post featuring my type of simple, go-to mummy outfit, for those who do manage, like normal people, to treat themselves without feeling like poop!

Hopefully I'll start feeling less like poop soon because I love this outfit so, so much.

ASOS Curve Rivington Jeggings in London Blue Wash
ASOS Curve Top in Swallow Print
Pieces Kial Oversized Scarf
ASOS Mabel Flat Shoes


New Look Flip Stone Ring

If nothing else, I need those shoes in my life ASAP. 

Thanks for reading, 

Grace x


*Photography courtesy of brands mentioned*

No comments:

Post a Comment